Currently available projects: The Clinic on DVD/Blu-ray & Legend of the Seeker in re-runs

Friday, November 12, 2010

Help is always appreciated, if you can, please lend a hand!

First of all, major thanks again to XavAcid for creating this beautiful design, and to alexreading for the very helpful tips!

Also, thank you to everybody for the kind words, it always means a lot! :)

But new ideas would be welcome too. I'm still just a beginner in all this and learning along the way. I'd love to do more for Tabrett, and I hope you too. Right now I shared an idea with people behind The Clinic and Anyone You Want, if there will be a positive response, I really hope many Tabrett fans will join the effort.

Getting more fans to "Like" the films' Facebook pages (on the left) would be very helpful too, you could spread the word about that as well to other Tabrett and Cara fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment